1. You never have to worry about buying a padded bra. Or butt pads. (If anyone buys butt pads.) (Does anyone buy butt pads?)
2. You’re often compared to beauties like Selena, Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, and Beyoncé. Tough life.
3. Some people undertake rigorous workout regimens to get what you’ve got naturally. Brazilian butt lift, the squat challenge, etc.
4. Your body fills out your dress perfectly. You then proceed to turn heads when you leave the house.
5. Your sense of fashion is inherently more unique. You have to look harder because the industry doesn’t make enough clothes for your shape. So in the end, you won’t have to worry about wearing the same Forever 21 dress every other girl is wearing.
6. You don’t even have to think twice about getting dangerous plastic surgery. You’ve got all the assets you need already.
7. Your body is like a drug for men. Looking at a curvy woman has the same effect a drug or shot of alcohol would have on a man’s brain. You’re addictive.
8. You tend to be smarter and have smarter babies. According to recent studies, bootylicious girls have more omega-3 fatty acid in their bodies, which is essential for proper brain development in children.
9. You’re more likely to live longer. Research shows hip fat contains anti-inflammatory properties that prevent arteries from swelling and becoming clogged.
10. Curves are MADE for dancing, especially to Latin music. #YourHipsDontLie
11. No one will ever accuse you of “starving” yourself. Let’s be real: Most Latina grandmas want you to have extra meat on your bones. You won’t ever have to sit at the table being forced to eat more arroz con frijoles.
12. You make the best cuddlers. Soft skin, round booties, and, well, breasts.